Saturday, July 23, 2011

PE5_FlipSnack

I have to admit that I am having a little trouble using FlipSnack.  I spent some time to prepare all my files I wanted to include in my flipbook as PDFs.  When I went to add them I had trouble adding extra pages to my flipbook to accomodate them.  I have to play around with the program a bit more.  Like I said before, I am no expert on this tool.  I am glad that I am working on learning this tool now so that I can better teach my students how to use it.  I made a neat little book last week with FlipSnack so I am confused as to why I'm struggling with it tonight.  Here are a few shots of my process.




I am going to play around with this tool and see if I can work out the kinks. I will definitely get a grasp on this program, I just need a little more time. I think I'll go back to my other flipbook to see if I can trouble shoot my issues on this one.  Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment