Thursday, July 14, 2011

PE1_iMovie

Today I am going to start the iMovie 09 Essential Training on Lynda.com.  I am really excited about this for several reasons.  One is that I think Lynda.com is a quality training site and I know that the information presented will be accurate and complete.  Secondly from my little experience with iMovie I have found that I really like the program, it is fairly easy to use and create a product that is professional and interesting without the process being labor intensive.  The last reason that I am excited about the iMovie training is that when it is complete, I will have a training certificate that I can use as a credential on my resume.

I already have some experience with iMovie but am by no means an expert.  I am looking forward to learning about features and capabilities of the program that I haven't used or maybe did even know existed.  My experience has been somewhat limited.  I have mostly used iMovie for class assignments and also made one video that was an end-of-season movie for the tennis team that I coach. I have to say that the tennis video was definitely my most rewarding experience with iMovie so far.  The team loved the video and I promised to make them all copies of it on DVD.  I hope to have the knowledge, desire and opportunity to create many more cool videos with iMovie.  I have really been wanting to make a kayaking video, so maybe that will be next ;)


Well, I'm off to Lynda.com, wish me luck, I'll check in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment