Saturday, July 16, 2011

PE2_iMovie

Now that I am part way through the iMovie training I am getting even more excited to use iMovie again. I feel like I am getting truely in-depth teaching about the program. It is one thing to explore a program and learn what you can on your own but to be able to harness the full potential you really need to utilize a training like this. Lynda.com is an amazing resource to gain the knowledge you need. I guess I am thankful that our FullSail program got us a Lynda.com account otherwise I never would have the opportunity to acess all these programs. In fact, I didn't even know about Lynda.com before the EMDT program. I am looking forward to finishing up the iMovie tutorial and getting to work on a project where I can employ everything I'm learning. I'll check back in when I'm finished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment